Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#4- Mom & Dad

Dear Mom & Dad,
A letter is not enough to show my thanks towards you guys. From the first day you adopted me until now when you are about to send me off to college you have showered your love upon me. You two are the ones you instilled in me the values that you were brought up with. I can always count on you to make me laugh, to be the shoulder I can cry on, or just support me in whatever I choose to do. Mom- I shall miss our car rides, where we sing and dance to the songs on the radio. Dad- I shall miss your corny, but sometimes funny jokes. I shall miss coming home to people who I know will be there for me until the end. You are the best parents anyone could ever have, even my friends agree! I know I will miss you guys while I am away at college, but I know that this experience will only solidify our relationship and make us grow closer. I can't wait to tell you all about my college experience. It will be hard saying goodbye Monday, but I know I will get to see you in October! I love you guys! 
Love,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment