Friday, August 26, 2011

Back In Time

My family and I recently went to Los Angeles and visited Universal Studios. We went on a tour that showed the Backlot, which is the place where the movies are filmed. All the different sets are on the Backlot and I took a variety of pictures of them. I liked this picture because it showed all the buildings that looked identical. I shot the picture in black and white because I wanted people to focus on the buildings when viewing this picture. I didn't want the colors in the photo to distract people who were looking at it. I liked this set a lot because the buildings look like the buildings in New York, and I love that city! This photograph shows a different side of me as a photographer. I don't usually shoot architectural photos, but I really liked this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment