Sunday, August 28, 2011

Peace, Love, Indie Music


A couple weeks ago I went to a festival called Outside Lands with my brother and a friend. It's a three-day festival held in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. About 60,000 people were there everyday and it was one of the coolest experiences ever. I loved listening to the different musicians and I loved noticing the different outfits people were wearing. I took a picture of two people in bright tie-dye clothing. I love their fashion sense and that they like to stand out. I was sitting down when I took that picture, so it was taken with an upward angle. The second picture I took at Outside Lands while Muse was performing. We were in a crowd of thousands of people watching Muse. It was incredible. Muse is one of my favorite bands and they put on an amazing show. I like this picture because it shows the bands on stage with the lights, but it also shows all the people in the crowd. I think this picture is a good representation of Outside Lands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment