Sunday, August 28, 2011

Go Go Giants!

Two nights go I went to another Giants baseball game with my friends and family. I took this picture of the sign of AT&T Park because during the summer I was at a baseball game almost every other week. I love wearing Giants gear to a game. I love screaming at the top of my voice with 40,000. I love the moment the Giants win a game and everyone goes crazy. I love AT& T Park. I know where everything is in the park, and I feel comfortable in it. Going to the games is one of my favorite things to do. I took the picture of the sign with a regular point-and-shoot camera. I shot the picture in color to show that the AT&T Park words are in Orange and therefore contrast against the rest of the sign. This shot tells people where I was, and because of that they know that I was at a baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment