Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crazy For Chinatown

Today I went to Chinatown in San Francisco. I love going there because it's so different than any other part of San Francisco. I decided to take the picture on my phone with an application called Hipstamatic. Now there is a very popular photography app called Instagram. Instagram allows for someone to choose different filters to apply to a photo. I like Hipstamatic more because it's like a real camera. I can change the lens, the film, whether I use flash or not. Hipstamatic allows me to make more decisions on how I want the photograph to look like. I like this photo because of the angle. I decided to take this picture from an upward angle. I wanted some of the sky to show because it creates a good contrast against the building. I loved using Hipstamatic to take this picture because I don't usually take pictures with it and it pushed me out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment