Thursday, September 1, 2011

#5- San Francisco

Dear San Francisco,
I feel that throughout my whole life I have said "I hate San Francisco. It's always cold, grey, and windy." Well now that I am leaving the Bay Area, I have come to realize how much I will miss this city. I have not given you enough credit. Even though you can be extremely cold, you have many things to offer. I enjoyed attending Outside Lands in Golden Gate Park. During those three days it was pretty sunny and didn't become too cold at night. Having cable cars definitely make you an unique city. I love riding the cable cars around to different parts of San Francisco. My favorite part of San Francisco is either Pier 39 or AT&T Park. I love going to the pier because there are so many different things to do there. There is the mirror maze, watching the sea lions, going shopping and there so many different restaurants to eat at. San Francisco has so much to offer, and I know that I have taken advantage of its opportunities. I should be more thankful that I live near a city where I can go shopping, go to concerts, ride on paddle boats, etc. Thanks for all allowing me to experience so much in your city. I have had a wonderful time growing up and exploring San Francisco.
Love,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment