Monday, August 29, 2011

#1- Grandpa

Dear Grandpa,
I can't believe you are 90! You have been a part of my life for 19 years and I love you so much. You are always able to make me laugh, and you can put a smile on your face when I am having a bad day. Since I was little, I've always looked forward to our visits. You have taught me how to become a better checker player, how to play a little on a guitar, and you have helped me become a better person. I love looking at all your paintings and having you tell me the story behind them. Your stories about when you were in the army always interest me and I find them very interesting. I can't wait to share my college stories with you. Thank you for supporting me all these years. It has meant the world to me!
Love,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment