Friday, August 26, 2011

Sparkles in the Sky

While we were in Hawaii we went into a shop that sold different kinds of nicknacks. I looked up at the ceiling and there were hundreds of different things hanging from it. I loved this shot because everything in this photo just sparkles, and I love sparkly things! I love the upward angle of this shot and the different colors shown in the picture. I think it's a unique photograph because people don't usually see this sort of thing in a shop when they go in. I like how everything has a bronze tone to it and there isn't too much white in the photo. The subject of this photo is different than in my other photos because there are multiple things in it. Usually when I take a picture I only have one subject, sometimes two, but this one has multiple objects in it. This picture shows how the different objects unite together and look similar and alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment