Friday, August 26, 2011

Torture Can Be Good

I love the Giants. I was born and raised in the Bay Area. When watching Giants games it's common to say this is torture because several times the Giants will lose until the last couple of innings and then they will have a victorious comeback. I have been to several Giants games and sometime three in a week! I watch the games at home if I can't go to a game. I took this picture of my friend Megan at one of the games we attended. It was her first baseball game. She's wearing a Panda hat because one of the players on the team is known as the "Panda." I love this picture because it's a really nice portrait piece. I love that it shows Megan, but also the field in the background. Someone looking at this picture is able to know where the picture was taken and what is happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment