Friday, August 26, 2011

Out of the Ground

On this day our group went snorkeling in the ocean. We went on a boat and went to different lagoons where we could see turtles, coral, eels, and schools of fish. I love taking landscape pictures, so I chose this one for my blog. I like that the island creates one line that is almost flat, but the rocks create a variety of lines. The rocks make the picture more interesting. The variety of colors make the picture interesting too because there are light colors and dark colors. I think this picture is a good representation of Hawaii and what it looks like. I took this picture with no unique angle. I just wanted to show the landscape of the island and it's natural beauty. I like that there are no building or man-made things in the picture. It shows Hawaii in its natural state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment