Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#3- David

Dear David,
I love this picture of us. We have taken similar ones over the years, sometimes they are forced, and sometimes they are natural. First off, I can't believe what I am wearing. I think it's an exercise outfit? I don't really know. Secondly, look at my hair! Why would Mom ever cut my hair like that? I look like Aladdin! I love this picture of us and I have loved being your sister! When we were younger we used to be very close. We would play on the playground together, race cars, or just laugh together. As we got older we started to grow distant, and it wasn't until this past year that I started to grow close to you again.  I have loved becoming close again. It has been so fun telling each other about our high school experiences and being there for each other. I hope that we remain on good terms while I am away from college and I hope that we still talk whether it be through texts, by phone, Facebook, etc. I can't wait to hear about your junior year, and I look forward to tell you about my first year in college. Thanks for being there to support me, for being the person I can yell at, knowing you will forgive me, and for being an amazing brother. I know you have my back, and I will always have yours. It won't be a goodbye when you leave Monday; it's a "see ya later."
Love,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment